Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slug molds

4 posters

Go down

slug molds Empty slug molds

Post by Reload3006 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey I have a couple Slug molds that I made. I just really never got into shooting slugs mainly Because I can hunt deer with rifles in Missouri. I never dreamed that there would be this kind of interest in Slugs. If Tommy wants to fool with it he can have them to rent out with the money to help support the forum. I imagine a lot of folks would make slugs but cant justify the cost for a few hundred slugs which for most of us would be a life time supply. When I get back down to the Farm I will take a picture of them. one is a 12 ga slug the other is a 20 ga. I have made them to produce a hollow cavity slug kind of like the Lee drive key except minus the key
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

slug molds Empty Re: slug molds

Post by Mohunter Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 pm

I'd be interested in giving the 20ga. slug mold a try, but I gotta get a 20ga. shotshell press first. Maybe soon?
So I'd be interested in using it for a week and could probably make enough slugs to last me a lifetime in just a day or so, then pass it on.
Mohunter
Mohunter
Store Front Owner
Store Front Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:45 am

That would be a great service for people here that would like a chance to cast up some slugs without having to buy a mould to see if they would like to dabble in it.

As far as renting out for money, I will have to explain in the members lodge how "donating" works. I won't recieve funds, however, the site will recieve points to be used for upkeep of the domain name and to keep the advertisements off once you are logged in.

This way, no one can say I am taking the money and running Wink I am not interested in cash in my pocket, just points for the forum...

Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dartfreak75 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 am

im interested it the 20 too as soon as i get my lee load all im wanting to try some slugs in my 20 gauge!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down