Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun.

3 posters

Go down

Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun. Empty Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun.

Post by EdgarEg Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Bud's Gun Shop.
My conclusion: Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun.

I bought a gun from Bud's Gun Shop through Gunbroker.com.
This auction:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=275567130

Shipping time: I had looked at some of feedback on Bud's Gun Shop and I noticed that about 2 per cent of the customers complained. The main complaint was that they took too long to ship. Well, Bud's says they ship within 7 business days. My auction ended on Monday 27 February, 2012. They said they shipped it on Wednesday, March 14 which is 11 business days by my counting. Ok, that is a negative that they took a few extra days. But this is an election year and I hear that gun sales are up and I was not surprised that it took a little longer than what Bud's estimated.

Contacting Bud's: Bud's Gun Shop did answer emails just fine. I never did figure out how to reach them by phone. I do not think it is possible to reach them by phone. My thought is that they are running the business offering low prices (My gun cost me $179 + $20 to ship it + $20 transfer fee = $220. That is a good price in my book.) and they keep prices low by not paying somebody to talk to people like me on the phone all day. Yeah, it does not sound friendly but I am ok with it and that business model seems ok to me. The emails work just fine for me.

The Gun: I picked up my gun today Sunday, March 18. It looked to me like the gun had never been out of the box. It had everything that was advertised: nice fiber optic sights, scope mount, hammer extension. It looked like the last person to touch it was at the factory. I am happy with it so far. Of course I have not shot it yet.
Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun. Rossi10

Cheap: Another factor that made me think that this purchase would be fine is that the gun that I bought was so cheap that if they made a mistake and sent the wrong thing that I probably would not bother to send it back because any gun that they sent would most likely be more expensive than the one I bought! LOL.

That is my experience with Bud's Gun Shop. They are good enough.
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun. Empty Re: Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun.

Post by hawcer Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:36 pm

I've never had any problems with Buds. I too puchased a gun from them through gunbroker. They had mistakenly priced it way too low...but still went through with the sale even though they lost money.
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun. Empty Re: Bud's Gun Shop is a good enough place to buy a gun.

Post by dartfreak75 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 am

iv been looking at buying a gun from them to they have that super comanche iv been wanting good to hear good feedback about them!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum