Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruger Bearcat?

3 posters

Go down

Ruger Bearcat? Empty Ruger Bearcat?

Post by Sasquatch-1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:52 am

Does anyone know what a GOOD price for a Bearcat would be? I want to start teaching my grandkids to shoot and I think this would be the perfect handgun to start them with.
Sasquatch-1
Sasquatch-1

Back to top Go down

Ruger Bearcat? Empty Re: Ruger Bearcat?

Post by Daywalker Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 am

I have not seen a Ruger Bearcat, so , I went to gunbroker. I know, not the best place to get prices. However, I was looking at them. Seems the price range started at 250.00 auction price and seen them in the 400.00 mark.

At anyrate, totally unrelated to your question, my son is 12. I am getting him a Heritage Arms Rough Rider. Comes with .22 cylinder as well as the .22 mag. The price is 199.00. I have the Heritage Arms Rough Rider big bore in .357 magnum and fell in love with it. I carry it everytime I am out at camp. If you have not made a purchase by the time I get the Rough Rider in .22, I will be happy to do a review. Right now, I am hoping it is as good as my .357. Now I assumed you were talking .22 as the Bearcat I seen on gunbroker was .22.

Not trying to talk you into getting a rough rider, just wanted to share with you the same interest in getting my son shooting more. Sure would be better than the Buffalo Scout I have now.....
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasquatch-1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 am

It is just that I was at the range this past week and a guy showed up with his two boys and a Bearcat. The frame on the Bearcat appears to be perfect size for young kids.
Sasquatch-1
Sasquatch-1

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgarEg Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:44 am

EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down