Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another option for forming bullet points?

+2
algunjunkie
hawcer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

another option for forming bullet points? - Page 2 Empty Re: another option for forming bullet points?

Post by DanRickard Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 pm

yea, i have a hard time drilling square with my press as well.. even with a good level deck, my press always seems to angle towards the end as well.

remember, even the slightest angle on the bit will be a bigger change the further in you go.

i have to say, i made lots of scrap before i could get something made the way i wanted it.. so just figure its practice.
Smile
DanRickard
DanRickard

Back to top Go down

another option for forming bullet points? - Page 2 Empty Re: another option for forming bullet points?

Post by johndeereboy24 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Danm I wish i had yalls skills so i could be like that
johndeereboy24
johndeereboy24

Back to top Go down

Post by DanRickard Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 pm

johndeereboy24 wrote:Danm I wish i had yalls skills so i could be like that

it just takes practice.. and if you dont try, you'll never succeed. so try and try agian.. each time you fail, its practice. you really cant go wrong playing around.. just dont shoot them until they are PERFECT.. lol.

Smile
dan
DanRickard
DanRickard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2