Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute

3 posters

Go down

What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute Empty What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute

Post by EdgarEg Sun May 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Why? American Gunsmithing Institute - Certified Courses not currently available to Oklahoma Residents

I notice that at AGI here:

http://www.americangunsmithinginstitute.org/

It says:

Certified Courses not currently available to Oklahoma Residents

So, how come? What's special about Oklahoma?

What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute S_intro_top
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute Empty Re: What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute

Post by Nicnac Sun May 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Okla. may have stricter rules as to who can legally say they are gun smiths in their state?? This course may not be cetified for Okla. ??

Just my thoughts.
Nicnac
Nicnac

Back to top Go down

What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute Empty Re: What's special about Oklahoma? American Gunsmithing Institute

Post by kcatto Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 pm

nope no stricter laws about gunsmiths here that I am aware of.... I have almost all of AGI courses which I found helpful.... The only thing I can think of without calling AGI is that Oklahoma has one of the best gunsmith schools in the country,
So I do not know, without calling? Which I must do now.... since I have completed all the gunsmithing courses at the local vo-tech through murray state college??
kcatto
kcatto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down