Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great news! I moved out of the dungeon

+8
dartfreak75
RemMan700
Nicnac
RichBirdHunter
eagle60
Daywalker
Reload3006
hawcer
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Great news! I moved out of the dungeon - Page 2 Empty Re: Great news! I moved out of the dungeon

Post by kcatto Tue May 03, 2011 3:29 pm

yup I was talking to my wife about getting a futon to put in my shop and she said...

She flat out said "NO" she said it is hard enough to get me to come out of there as it is.....

I lived in about 800 or 900 square foot open cabin with a sleeping loft, when I was younger on our family land.... no modern running water or electricity when I moved in but I ran the electric dug the trench for the cable myself and had a hand pump well in the sink.... Still had the outhouse.... it was good living for my little brother and me for a few summers... just hunting and fishing, all day and night.... man I miss that.... My wife would never go for that.... women are so high maintenance, she said she did not want and outdoor dunny...
kcatto
kcatto

Back to top Go down

Great news! I moved out of the dungeon - Page 2 Empty Re: Great news! I moved out of the dungeon

Post by infantryjohn49 Tue May 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Thats awsome man , I would like to have a two story out building,
That way I would have a bigger reload room and a place for storage,
yep I am a pack rat and proud..
infantryjohn49
infantryjohn49

Back to top Go down

Post by kcatto Tue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm

infantryjohn49 wrote:

Thats awsome man , I would like to have a two story out building,
That way I would have a bigger reload room and a place for storage,
yep I am a pack rat and proud..

that is why I added the full loft to my little building.... storage..... hehehe
kcatto
kcatto

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm

You guys ever watch the show Hoarding--Buried Alive? Anyway...those people have it bad....but if it was a house full of used brass, lead and reloading stuff...so bad that you didn't have room for anything else...I think I could understand that.
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kcatto Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

hawcer wrote:You guys ever watch the show Hoarding--Buried Alive? Anyway...those people have it bad....but if it was a house full of used brass, lead and reloading stuff...so bad that you didn't have room for anything else...I think I could understand that.

YES... I could sympathize with a horder of that caliber....
kcatto
kcatto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2