Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trail Cam

4 posters

Go down

Trail Cam Empty Trail Cam

Post by Daywalker Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Last week, I set up a trail cam in an area that I thought looked really good. If I was a deer, this would be heaven in my eyes. Went out this morning, brought the trail cam home.

It took a total of 5 pics. One of the pics, there is a small raccoon in the left lower corner. There is one pic where there isn't anything. A third pic and you can barely see a deer's head around a tree. His eyes is glowing from the flash. At any rate, there is one great picture of a small buck. Velvet still on the antlers....

Trail Cam Sunp0010

This young buck, unless someone else gets a shot at him, will live to another season hopefully. I am glad to see images of deer and not just deer scat to go off of....

I am going to save up some money and get a nicer trail cam that does not produce a noticable flash. Hopefully the flash didn't spook it off causing it not to stick around for more pics. Maybe there was a couple others that took off??
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trail Cam Empty Re: Trail Cam

Post by RichBirdHunter Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Looks good, can't wait to see more
RichBirdHunter
RichBirdHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle60 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Nice to know that you have prospects in the area. Unless they are a lot more skiddish than the ones down here, the flash doesn't bother them at all. I have sat and watched my game camera flash as it was taking pictures of several does and they barely even looked up. It almost looked like they enjoyed being on Candid Camera (while they were munching on free groceries of course)..
eagle60
eagle60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasquatch-1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 pm

eagle60 wrote:Nice to know that you have prospects in the area. Unless they are a lot more skiddish than the ones down here, the flash doesn't bother them at all. I have sat and watched my game camera flash as it was taking pictures of several does and they barely even looked up. It almost looked like they enjoyed being on Candid Camera (while they were munching on free groceries of course)..

Hey they're women they were posing for the camera. affraid
Sasquatch-1
Sasquatch-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down