Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free load data manual from Alliant for shotgun, pistol, and rifle

5 posters

Go down

Free load data manual from Alliant for shotgun, pistol, and rifle Empty Free load data manual from Alliant for shotgun, pistol, and rifle

Post by Mohunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 am

I didn't know if any of you knew this was available for Free from Alliant Brand Powders?
So I thought I would post it for you and make it public knowledge.

For the shotshell reloader, Alliant offers a free reloading guide and all you need to do is request it.
It might take a week or two, but they will get you one and it's chocked full of 28ga, 20ga, 12ga, and 10ga. loads.
For the Pistol and Rifle reloader.....they also give many pistol and rifle calibers using Alliant powders.
You can print the PDF directly from their site or request a copy by mail.
You can click on the "Blue" link that says Reloaders Guide and see what's in it before you request it, or just print it directly from there........better have lots of paper!

http://www.alliantpowder.com/resources/catalog.aspx

Your welcome!

Mohunter
Mohunter
Store Front Owner
Store Front Owner

Back to top Go down

Free load data manual from Alliant for shotgun, pistol, and rifle Empty Re: Free load data manual from Alliant for shotgun, pistol, and rifle

Post by hawcer Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 am

Thanks man...every little bit of data helps. Smile
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Free load data manual from Alliant for shotgun, pistol, and rifle Empty Re: Free load data manual from Alliant for shotgun, pistol, and rifle

Post by Waldoone Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:51 am

+1 on the thanks Mo
Waldoone
Waldoone

Back to top Go down

Post by kcatto Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:04 pm

thanks again MO....
kcatto
kcatto

Back to top Go down

Post by XbonesX Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 pm

I have a sticky with the links to the reloading data sites.

http://www.atgreloading.com/world-of-reloading-f10/free-published-data-links-t146.htm
XbonesX
XbonesX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohunter Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Quite welcome guys.
Mohunter
Mohunter
Store Front Owner
Store Front Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:19 pm

XbonesX wrote:I have a sticky with the links to the reloading data sites.

http://www.atgreloading.com/world-of-reloading-f10/free-published-data-links-t146.htm

Yes you did...but I didn't know about a free hard copy version.
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down