Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do ya think about the bod pog???

4 posters

Go down

What do ya think about the bod pog???  Empty What do ya think about the bod pog???

Post by RichBirdHunter Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm looking to get some shooting sticks any body have any thing to say?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm looking here, don't be shy let me know
RichBirdHunter
RichBirdHunter

Back to top Go down

What do ya think about the bod pog???  Empty Re: What do ya think about the bod pog???

Post by Daywalker Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:01 am

That is simular if not the one I have been looking at. It has an attachment that you can strap your rifle or shotgun too, kinda like a rest which leaves your hands free to call in your game while having the firearm at the ready. Then you can get back on the firearm and have a good rest to make that clean kill??

I say go for it!!
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do ya think about the bod pog???  Empty Re: What do ya think about the bod pog???

Post by scorge30 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm

I've been looking at these for a while. Now that I am a registered disabled hunter & can use my ATV in certain areas, I have had to change the way I hunt.

I want to play with one of these in either Cabela's or Bass Pro, but have not got the chance. While the weight I imagine is going to be a bit much to carry on the rifle all the time, strapping it on for the shot seems to be ok.

For a quick snap shot at running game might not work, but for sitting on my ATV & waiting for game to waltz by, this stick might be the ticket.

I've been looking for one used from the auction sites to try before I invest in a new one for full price.
scorge30
scorge30

Back to top Go down

Post by dcstaber Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:40 pm

I have a primos trigger stick, I like it and it works great.
dcstaber
dcstaber

http://www.go2engineer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum