Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Places to buy tactical gear

+2
Daywalker
RemMan700
6 posters

Go down

Places to buy tactical gear Empty Places to buy tactical gear

Post by RemMan700 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:13 am

I found a couple of good places to purchase tactical type gear is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . They have some really good deals in their closeout areas.
RemMan700
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Places to buy tactical gear Empty Re: Places to buy tactical gear

Post by Daywalker Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:25 am

Opsgear is another great place to order some tactical gear. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by victor8881 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Lapolicegear is good, I buy stuff from them... shipping is decent, on time and customer service isn't too bad. Prices are not the lowest, but customer care takes care of you, and that's worth the extra coin. Don't get me wrong, there still cheaper than paying store retail!

victor8881

Back to top Go down

Post by victor8881 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm

RemMan700 wrote:I found a couple of good places to purchase tactical type gear is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . They have some really good deals in their closeout areas.

This place is good too.. Good call on the website shout outs! Umm, as for boots if you don't know what a pair of 511 feel like, there awesome! I'd rather wear my boots over tennis shoes all day! Break in easy, and souls last longer than typical boots This is a plus when buying boots because soul repair on boots is a pain and cost as much as boots sometimes. (depending on were you go of course). Shirts and pants are affordable here. I stop buying my 511 clothing at the uniform location, because they can't beat 511 direct prices. If you have any issue, send it back and 511 typically mails you off a pair or two of socks for your trouble. Good website, again not the cheapest in prices, but customer services takes care of you all day!

victor8881

Back to top Go down

Post by infantryjohn49 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is another good place for tac gear. They cater to law
enforcement , ems, they have some good looking stuff, A little pricy tho on some items.
infantryjohn49
infantryjohn49

Back to top Go down

Post by RemMan700 Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

A really good place to get Magpul Pmags is Aimsurplus.com. Free shipping on all magpul products. However dont try to buy magpul stuff then throw in something of another brand because they will charge you for shipping.
RemMan700
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 am

RemMan700 wrote:A really good place to get Magpul Pmags is Aimsurplus.com. Free shipping on all magpul products. However dont try to buy magpul stuff then throw in something of another brand because they will charge you for shipping.

I concur with this. Aimsurplus is the only place I will purchase my mags for my ar. 14 bucks for a really reliable and dependable magazine with free shipping. The only better deal is if someone just gave you one. Top notch magpul Pmags. Can't say enough good about them. Just wish they could make one thick enough for the grendel. That is their excuse, they need to be thicker. Don't know why, just what magpul says lol..
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RemMan700 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 am

Daywalker wrote:
RemMan700 wrote:A really good place to get Magpul Pmags is Aimsurplus.com. Free shipping on all magpul products. However dont try to buy magpul stuff then throw in something of another brand because they will charge you for shipping.

I concur with this. Aimsurplus is the only place I will purchase my mags for my ar. 14 bucks for a really reliable and dependable magazine with free shipping. The only better deal is if someone just gave you one. Top notch magpul Pmags. Can't say enough good about them. Just wish they could make one thick enough for the grendel. That is their excuse, they need to be thicker. Don't know why, just what magpul says lol..

I have seen some big heavy trucks run over Pmags and barely put a scratch on them. Not sure what needs to be "thicker" either. cyclops
RemMan700
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 am

I understand that case has to be wider to accept the grendel round. The grendel uses a modified magazine which is the same mag as the .223/5.56, just without the indentations down the side to allow for the fatter jacket. I read over at the grendel forum that magpul stated it would make the material on the mags too thin?? I have no idea.
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XbonesX Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:05 pm

OpsGear coupon, i think it might only be valid for today (Veterans Day)

nov15off for 15% off your entire order

(excludes scopes)
XbonesX
XbonesX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Reload3006 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 am

dont know if y'all have ever hear of it but Try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
they have lots of tac gear military surplus and i buy lots of cheep ammo for my mosin there.
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down