Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you all think of these?

2 posters

Go down

What do you all think of these? Empty What do you all think of these?

Post by hawcer Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Since i have been forced to back up and punt, but still have a little cash for some toys....what do you think of these?
Could be fun to play around with....also would be good to take out in the boat for emergencies.
It is a 26.5mm flare or smoke launcher...

Thoughts?

What do you all think of these? FLARE-RV85_rt-D2
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

What do you all think of these? Empty Re: What do you all think of these?

Post by Reload3006 Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:39 pm

looks straight up bad A@$. There is a gun show this weekend close to my house come on and we will spend your money and probably some of mine. I have had a woody for a python or anaconda for years and years and years if I see one im gonna sell my wife lol! and get me one. Just kidding but hey its the thought that counts LMAO
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:35 pm

The next gun show in my area is in a couple weeks....maybe I should hold off on getting anything until then....but dollars seem to mysteriously vanish if I don't spend It while it's available,lol.

even if I do get this launcher...I'll have to hit the gunshow for some flares for it....I don't feel like paying the hazmat fee that comes with ordering them.

Good thing, (I guess), is there are a couple companies that makes screw apart, reloadable shell casings for it....the standard flares can be reloaded too with some minor mods so they can be primed with a 209 primer....but they are not as efficient.

for $200 I can register it as a DD(destructive device) then it would be watch-out time....no holes barred. Twisted Evil
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Just a bit more info on the re-loadable shells

The have a special high pressure chamber below the main case chamber that will take up to a maximum 5gr charge of smokeless powder, they recommend 3gr of bullseye. It is primed with a standard small pistol primer and has small ports feeding the main chamber from the high pressure chamber.

Could be fun for launching small action figures with a parachute in the air...for the kids anyway.

What do you all think of these? Untitled

What do you all think of these? Redone
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum