Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Catagory

:: Stickies

Go down

New Catagory Empty New Catagory

Post by Daywalker Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 am

Sorry to post this late. I have added a new catagory to this forum. It has it's own forum within. I have named it Hunting and Fishing. I know that just because we reload, reloading isn't all we do. Some uses their reloads for hunting as well. It is also a place for friends to gather and show off their fishing skills as well as hunting skills. I have added a topic within the forum Hunting and Fishing for 2010-2011 kills. The idea is to kinda give you your own photo album within the forum. You can name the topic all you want. An idea I had would be for an example, Daywalker's hunts. The current kills as well as any future kills could go into the same thread. This is just an idea. Feel free to post as you like. You can name it whatever and do multiple different topics if wish. Just thought I would give an idea to maybe help you keep your photo's organized. We wan't run out of space either way lol....

Good luck to all you hunters and fisherman...er... gals....
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

:: Stickies

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum