Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pimp up my handgun

5 posters

Go down

Pimp up my handgun Empty Pimp up my handgun

Post by wiederladertv Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Today I modified my Glock 21 trigger. I used a Sherer conector, stronger Wolff trigger spring and the red firing spring. Now my trigger is so smoth. Did you modified your handgun?
What have you done?
wiederladertv
wiederladertv

http://www.wiederlader.tv

Back to top Go down

Pimp up my handgun Empty Re: Pimp up my handgun

Post by Daywalker Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Very nice mod. Should make it alot better feel...

You did not post this in the wrong place originally. The way I had the catagories labled was a bit confusing. I decided to change the title to try and help keep it less confusing..
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wiederladertv Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Upps...yes, it's alot better feel. Next monday I try out the new trigger at the shooting range and report after that.
wiederladertv
wiederladertv

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:45 am

Anyone that owns a S&W revolver can really improve the trigger pull by putting a lightweight rebound spring in it. I've done this to both of mine. The cheapest trigger job you can do!
A lighter hammer spring will lighten the double action pull of the trigger...DO NOT use the lightest hammer spring wolff has listed...it doesn't have enough power to reliably strike the primer,even non-magnum primers....trust me I know Wink
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohunter Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 pm

I also pimped my Glock 20 just a bit by adding a 3 pound connector instead of the factory 5 pound connector. It helped quite a bit, and I had thought about adding the heavier trigger assist spring like you did Weider, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. They suggest that only competition shooters change the trigger assist spring because of the safety issues. It's much easier to pull the trigger and with no manual safety on a Glock this could be dangerous for inexperienced users.
Let me know how it works out for you, cause I'm still interested in doing this to mine.
Mohunter
Mohunter
Store Front Owner
Store Front Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by badjeep02 Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:52 pm

I got all that stuff in the mail coming this week Very Happy . I also saw a video on youtube about grinding and polishing the little nub on the trigger bar. My trigger bar was bad for the factory so I’m going to try that little trick out. By far the best mod for a glock is an extended slide release. It makes a world of difference. I’m getting the extended disassembly bar and a frame plug as well.
badjeep02
badjeep02

Back to top Go down

Post by wiederladertv Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Well here is my "little" report. I was kind of bussy last weeks so sorry for that. The Trigger was so nice....like a absolut new gun. I was able to hold the nine on target (4"). Shooting distance was 25m freehand. Much more better than bevor. Would recommend this to every Glock user who did not use the gun for defence.
wiederladertv
wiederladertv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down