Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if your looking for a new IWB holster

3 posters

Go down

if your looking for a new IWB holster  Empty if your looking for a new IWB holster

Post by Travis Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

great holsters i have 3 and love them
Travis
Travis

Back to top Go down

if your looking for a new IWB holster  Empty Re: if your looking for a new IWB holster

Post by dartfreak75 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:45 pm

that looks great but they dont have one for my gun! i seen another brand that looked close to that but cant remember the name of it ! if i get a 1911 il get one of those not a bad price for a conseal holster!~
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

if your looking for a new IWB holster  Empty Re: if your looking for a new IWB holster

Post by Travis Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

what model you have if you give him a call he can make one for it if he dont have it. and the other brand you where thinking of is probly a crossbreed
Travis
Travis

Back to top Go down

Post by RemMan700 Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:32 pm

The crossbreed and Comp-tac and comp-tac minotaur are about 80 bucks. Desantis makes a crossbreed clone in the 50-55 dollar range.
RemMan700
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum