Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hornady LNL Progressive primer prob

3 posters

Go down

Hornady LNL Progressive primer prob Empty Hornady LNL Progressive primer prob

Post by RichBirdHunter Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Well, everything is great,works well. I just can't get the primers to feed on there own. Nothing is biding up and if I pull the shuttle back just a little bit it's fine. Can you adjust the primer feed? Please help jocolor
RichBirdHunter
RichBirdHunter

Back to top Go down

Hornady LNL Progressive primer prob Empty Re: Hornady LNL Progressive primer prob

Post by RichBirdHunter Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:09 am

XbonesX called me and knew how to fix it and now it's runs like the wind. Yehaw

Thanks Bones!!
RichBirdHunter
RichBirdHunter

Back to top Go down

Hornady LNL Progressive primer prob Empty Re: Hornady LNL Progressive primer prob

Post by XbonesX Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 am

Direct link to the user manual: http://www.hornady.com/assets/files/manuals-current/metalic-reloading/LNL_AP.pdf

Loosen the screw on the black bracket (part #8 in the diagram) that holds the wire the primer arm slides along and push it back (away from you) and re-tighten the screw. I push down on it a bit and push the wire away too and put a little tension on it. If that still doesn't work you might need to open the track in the bracket the screw slides in.

On mine I also used my chamfer tool to deburr the hole in the primer slide a bit, it seemed to help IMO.
XbonesX
XbonesX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Awsome Rich!! Glad it's working. I am in the process of doing some cleaning down in the reload room. Thinking of pushing a few things for sale to fund getting myself a Hornady LnL AP. Want to get one before the 500 free bullets offer is gone!!
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RichBirdHunter Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Daywalker wrote:Awsome Rich!! Glad it's working. I am in the process of doing some cleaning down in the reload room. Thinking of pushing a few things for sale to fund getting myself a Hornady LnL AP. Want to get one before the 500 free bullets offer is gone!!

Tic toc, time runs out 12/31/10. If you have the money buy it I love mine I love you
RichBirdHunter
RichBirdHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down