Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have a video on changing the shellplate on a pro1000?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone have a video on changing the shellplate on a pro1000? Empty Anyone have a video on changing the shellplate on a pro1000?

Post by Blade Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Hey guys

Hopefully in January or February I'll be able to get a #1 shell plate for my pro1000 so that i can load 38spl with it as well. But I'm going on the little bit cheaper side for now by just getting the shell plate and not the whole shell plate+carrier system. I wanted to know if anyone has or know of a video that explains or shows how to swap it? I've had a look on you tube but can't find anything scratch
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a video on changing the shellplate on a pro1000? Empty Re: Anyone have a video on changing the shellplate on a pro1000?

Post by Travis Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/sfliberal this is cowboyt's youtube account he has a full set of videos on take down and cleaning the pro 1000 that should help you out in everything you need
Travis
Travis

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a video on changing the shellplate on a pro1000? Empty Re: Anyone have a video on changing the shellplate on a pro1000?

Post by wiederladertv Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Yes, cowboy T rocks. Good videos for Pro1000 users.
wiederladertv
wiederladertv

http://www.wiederlader.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by tripples Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:12 am

Blade, I agree CawboyT has great videos on the Lee 1000

If you have luck with your lee 1000 the way its set up now I would leave it alone and get the carrier and shell plate as indexing can be an issue with primer feed. I have the Lee 1000 and tried to do exactly what you are aiming for, I ended up buying the carrier to make life easier. When I want to reload, I want to reload not adjust the press 1/2 the night till its right.

Tripples

tripples

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down