Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chrony Gamma Master _5n_ _5F_ error cleared by unplugging printer

2 posters

Go down

Chrony Gamma Master _5n_ _5F_ error cleared by unplugging printer Empty Chrony Gamma Master _5n_ _5F_ error cleared by unplugging printer

Post by EdgarEg Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Chrony Gamma Master _5n_ _5F_ error cleared by unplugging printer.

I got the Shooting Chrony Gama Master Chronograph with Ballistic Chrony Printer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the range last weekend I could not get it to work. The screen displayed
_5n_

and sometimes after I turned it off and on it would show

_5F_

I changed the battery and that did no good. Then I unplugged the printer from the LCD box and it started to work. It worked fine after that. I plugged the printer back in and it still worked fine.

I am just posting this in case in might help somebody else that runs in the _5n_ or _5F_ error. I did not see this info anywhere else.
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Chrony Gamma Master _5n_ _5F_ error cleared by unplugging printer Empty Re: Chrony Gamma Master _5n_ _5F_ error cleared by unplugging printer

Post by eagle60 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Very strange - I guess the printer could have had it in some kind of a weird loop and disconnecting the printer cleared it out maybe ??

I didn't see a code for 5n or 5F but did find the following on the chrony website;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
then click on the "Glossary of Display Codes" link.

It has a " SF_: String Functions, accessed from -Sn- (Operational Mode) " listed but that is the closest thing to your error codes that I could find.

Thanks for sharing the fix. I don't have a printer for my F1 but it is good to know what to check if I ever get one and have this error.
eagle60
eagle60

Back to top Go down