Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new JR(Just Right) carbine

2 posters

Go down

The new JR(Just Right) carbine  Empty The new JR(Just Right) carbine

Post by hawcer Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Has anyone had any hands on with one of these?

http://www.justrightcarbines.com/Home_Page.html

They come in 9mm,40cal and 45acp and use Glock mags. They also have conversion kits that include a caliber specific magazine well,barrel,bolt, 1 mag and the takedown tool.

Street price is between $500 & $600...not bad for a solid built carbine with the ability to be converted to multiple calibers. Also a plus is the use of standard AR15 parts like the buttstock,grip,handguard and the FCG(fire control group)

I emailed them to see if they have any stripped receivers available so I could build one to my tastes, with my parts. I will have to wait and see if the respond.

Here is the disassembly vid,check it out:

hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

The new JR(Just Right) carbine  Empty Re: The new JR(Just Right) carbine

Post by 2005ghostrider Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:50 pm

I looked at one the other day at my local gun shop. I really like them their light and feel just like an ar but the $499 price tag is a little more then I am willing to pay for it cause you can get the kel-tec for less then $400 unless you want it in 45acp which the kel-tec doesn't come in. If I were to buy one it would be in 45acp.

2005ghostrider

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 am

$499 is a great price. Just an upper in 9mm for a AR will cost ya that much. The other plus on the JRC is if I have it registered as a SBR I won't have to worry about my AR's being intent to build a SBR.

I really don't like the Kel-tecs....There is nothing wrong with them,Just not my cup of tea I guess.
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by 2005ghostrider Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:06 pm

What I like better about the kel-tec is the fact you can fold it in half and have the same size as a SBR without all the problems and cost of owning a SBR. I do really want the JR carbine in 45acp though.

2005ghostrider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down