Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonewolf Barrel Replacement

4 posters

Go down

Lonewolf Barrel Replacement Empty Lonewolf Barrel Replacement

Post by XbonesX Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm

I've had a Gen3 Glock 23 40S&W for awhile, and while I like it and carry it I could never shoot it as accurately as I would have liked to. My friend has been begging to buy it from me as he used it for his Duty pistol for awhile. Anyways, I decided that before I sold it I'd get the Lonewolf Barrel so I could start shooting cast bullets if I decided to keep it. CMASailor recommended them to me over the other brands like BarSto.

Yesterday my buddy and I took it out and it was dead on over a couple hundred rounds. Needless to say I am very happy with the Lonewolf Barrel (even if I hate the logo on the top; next time I'll buy the "Blind Marked" version). Even in the pouring rain, snow and wind managed to shoot my best group with a pistol in a long long time. Maybe its just in my head but even feeding seemed less "violent" and recoil reduced.

For the money I definately think its worth the upgrade on a Glock. I now plan on buying a 9mm barrel so I can do the Glock Conversion.
XbonesX
XbonesX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Lonewolf Barrel Replacement Empty Re: Lonewolf Barrel Replacement

Post by hawcer Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:01 pm

it sounds like you have a winner...I bet your friend is disappointed Laughing
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RemMan700 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:30 pm

I have done a lot of research on the lone wolf and barstow barrels. For the money the lone wolf is the way to go. I heard accuracy was the same as the barstow and sometimes the barstows do not always just drop in and need some minor fitting. Glad you like your new barrel. I am probably going to get the 9mm conversion for mine.
RemMan700
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by scorge30 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I have a 17L with a ported Lone Wolf barrel and slide. With Trij sights and that looong barrel I can hit the 300 yard gong at the outdoor range all day with ease.

Before the lead ban, I used to shoot 147 gr truncated cone at the gong was also good 'yote medicine.
scorge30
scorge30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down