Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories

2 posters

Go down

Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories Empty Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories

Post by FWBGBS Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

Yeah, this set of pictures has been making the internet rounds for quite some time now.
But, being a S&W 629 owner myself I always get a kick out of them...

Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories Image2
Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories Image1
Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories Image
Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories Image3
FWBGBS
FWBGBS

Back to top Go down

Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories Empty Re: Looking for funny non-maiming "Hot Load" stories

Post by dartfreak75 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 pm

oh crap that sucks iv never seen (1st handed) anything that bad but a buddy of mine got a new 243 at that time he hadnt started reloading yet and knew very little about it well he bought some loads off a guy at work and i told him i would not shoot them i dont trust noones loads but mine! but he shot them anyway the first 2 shots seemed fine i checked them didnt see a signs of major
pressure the third shot i heard him cussing it was a single shot rossi rifle when he opened the gun the head completely seperated from the case and the case was welded inside the chamber i was able to heat it up a little and i made a case puller and was able to get it out but to this day that rifle dont shoot right!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down