Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Corbin set up for sale on Gunbroker - $2k opening bid

3 posters

Go down

Full Corbin set up for sale on Gunbroker - $2k opening bid Empty Full Corbin set up for sale on Gunbroker - $2k opening bid

Post by scorge30 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:32 pm

I thoughts someone on here might be interested in this lot. The guy does not seem willing to seperate the pieces, but claims there are over $7k in materials in the lot. Not something I can invest in at the moment, but I thought someone here might be able. Maybe a group buy for those of us that are closer to each other.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=270599710
scorge30
scorge30

Back to top Go down

Full Corbin set up for sale on Gunbroker - $2k opening bid Empty Re: Full Corbin set up for sale on Gunbroker - $2k opening bid

Post by Reload3006 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm

not sure if thats a good deal or not. Its all M dies I have the press that the dies will work with. I dont need a lot of them that he has but its a lot of stuff. Just not sure if its worth the 2 grand. Thanks for the heads up
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

Full Corbin set up for sale on Gunbroker - $2k opening bid Empty Re: Full Corbin set up for sale on Gunbroker - $2k opening bid

Post by algunjunkie Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm

doesn't look like a good deal, notice that there is no mention of bullet forming dies just jacket forming and tools

it is good find though

algunjunkie

http://algunjunkie.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scorge30 Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Yeah I was not sure whether or not it was a good buy. I am not familiar enough with the Corbin tools to know. I am also not all that familiar with the whole swaging process.

Just thought I would drop it here to see if someone wanted it. Thanks for the comments though as I learn a little as I go.
scorge30
scorge30

Back to top Go down

Post by scorge30 Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Well someone bought the lot. The seller got his opening bid.
scorge30
scorge30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down