Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on a couple AR lowers please

2 posters

Go down

Opinions on a couple AR lowers please Empty Opinions on a couple AR lowers please

Post by hawcer Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Looking at getting a complete lower...

I'm looking at the PLum crazy plastic lower and the SAA lower without the stock. Both around the same price(under $130). It will most likely end up under my 22lr upper most of the time. I have two extra collapsible stocks...so It doesn't bother me that the SAA lower comes without it.

I don't need ultra high grade for this application...which is why I'm looking at these two.

Opinions?
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Opinions on a couple AR lowers please Empty Re: Opinions on a couple AR lowers please

Post by hawcer Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:44 pm

WOW...no opinions huh? ATG...the best place on earth if you don't wanna get dogged with the decisions you make,LOL.

I'm leaning toward this one...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=273661023
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Opinions on a couple AR lowers please Empty Re: Opinions on a couple AR lowers please

Post by RemMan700 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I have never seen a plum crazy but if it was mostly for a .22 I would probably go that route.

Here is a cheap lower:
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1SASL&name=Surplus+Arms+%26+Ammo+LOW15+Stripped+AR+Lower+Receiver&groupid=53
RemMan700
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Thanks for the link....pretty much the same thing as the aero and other SSA lowers I've been looking at. In the long run it's cheaper, even if I include the lower parts kit.
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down