Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)?

+4
hawcer
Sasquatch-1
george457d
EdgarEg
8 posters

Go down

Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? I_vote_lcap30%Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? I_vote_lcap60%Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? I_vote_lcap10%Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? Empty Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)?

Post by EdgarEg Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 am

Which fell out of the ugly tree and hit all branches on the way down?
Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? Glock110
Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? Webley10
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? Empty Re: Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)?

Post by george457d Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

Sharp angles of a Glock , makes it almost as ugly as an M4 Evil or Very Mad
The Webley has soft curves , this revolver should be massaged with oil ,
have a pair of high-heels placed beside it ,
and photographed laying by the pool bounce
george457d
george457d

Back to top Go down

Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? Empty Re: Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)?

Post by Sasquatch-1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:36 am

Out of the two, the Webley by far is the ugliest. There is nothing attractive about a Webley.

Now if you want to talk real ugly, The Liberator and the Rhino have to be at the top of the list.
Sasquatch-1
Sasquatch-1

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 am

george457d wrote:Sharp angles of a Glock , makes it almost as ugly as an M4 Evil or Very Mad
The Webley has soft curves ,

Try both out as a CCW and you'll find out which one has sharp edges....I think you have them backwards,LOL

I'm not a Glock fan, but the Webley is ugliest between the two...
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by brow_tines Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:31 pm

I would have to say the Glock is ugliest
brow_tines
brow_tines

Back to top Go down

Post by dartfreak75 Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:38 pm

iv never seen an ugly gun i love them all but the closest thing to ugly is a tie between the old liberator 45acp and that new tactical lever action that mossberg has!!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgarEg Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 pm

dartfreak75 wrote:iv never seen an ugly gun
How about the Hi-Point? Looks like a loaf of bread on top of a popsicle stick.
Which is uglier? Old (Webley) or young (Glock)? 45ACP_polymer
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Post by dartfreak75 Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 pm

lol yea thats pretty close to ugly lol
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Post by Hughie Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:14 pm

the glock should be called block Laughing
Hughie
Hughie

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:49 am

LOL, we had a couple of Hi Points. The 9mm wasn't all that bad in looks. My wife's 45 on the other hand, I had dubbed it the bobble head doll of handguns. They both shot really great and I do miss them (a little bit)...

As far as the Glock is concerned, most people here know that I am not a Glock fan. I did at one point in my life own a Model 17. For me, it shot just like any other handgun that I had owned. I could own one or not. Doesn't make that much of a difference to me. Now and days tho, almost all polymer style handguns are modeld after Glocks. My wife's 40 that she has now, has Glock simularities. So, in essence, a body might as well own a Glock if they are going for the looks....
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum