Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9mm BUL Cherokee pistol

5 posters

Go down

9mm BUL Cherokee pistol Empty 9mm BUL Cherokee pistol

Post by hawcer Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm looking at picking one of these up. It's along the same lines as the CZ's, Witness and Magnum Research Baby Eagle. I have a full size Baby Eagle in 40 cal and love it...So I'm thinking I should like this one. I sold my Sig 9mm to my little brother a while back and I think I need another 9mm to fill the void.

I can get it for around $300, What do you all think?

9mm BUL Cherokee pistol Bul10

These are made in Israel and is the same company making handguns for Charles Daly.

Last edited by hawcer on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

9mm BUL Cherokee pistol Empty Re: 9mm BUL Cherokee pistol

Post by Reload3006 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Looks sweet. With what I am sure is an imminent gun ban its probably a good investment too.
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgarEg Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:42 pm

My thoughts:

- Looks like about $300 is the price on gunbroker.
- I like a decocker on a pistol and that pistol does not have one.
- I don't think that pistol is common enough to have lots of magazines and accessories readily for sale in the USA.

But I think the gun is cool. I like the slide fitting on the inside of the rails instead of the outside. That is supposed to make it more accurate.
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 pm

EdgarEg wrote:My thoughts:

- Looks like about $300 is the price on gunbroker.
- I like a decocker on a pistol and that pistol does not have one.
- I don't think that pistol is common enough to have lots of magazines and accessories readily for sale in the USA.

But I think the gun is cool. I like the slide fitting on the inside of the rails instead of the outside. That is supposed to make it more accurate.

It uses the same mags as a EAA Witness or Baby Eagle/Jericho...I can care less about a decocker. tongue
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by weedam Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:40 pm

I bought a cherokee recently (might have been the same one Edgar saw on gunbroker), and was able to find that CZ-75 mags function perfectly in them. The 18 round CZ 75 SP-01 clip that I bought works like a charm.

weedam

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 pm

weedam wrote:I bought a cherokee recently (might have been the same one Edgar saw on gunbroker), and was able to find that CZ-75 mags function perfectly in them. The 18 round CZ 75 SP-01 clip that I bought works like a charm.

Mine came with a 16 round Mecgar labeled CZ75. I've ripped through the rounds as fast as possible with it without a hiccup.

It's a great little pistol. The frame is a damn near spitting image of the Witness polymer frames. Just a different name molded into it. The slides are different though. I think these are actually stainless instead of "wonder finish".

The rear sight was kind boogered up on mine, like someone dropped it once. I looked for awhile for a replacement with no luck. So I ended up making one myself out of a chunk of delrin. Works good. Smile

it's pretty much my "truck gun", if that's what you want to call it. I carry it back and forth to work...and since my job is kinda grimy, I don't have to worry about ruining a really nice pistol.
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by B W M Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Any gun from Israel will be a good gun! The CZ is one hell of a gun. There is gun-makers that have copped this gun for years I had a CZ 75 that was very accurate and never failed.

B W M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down