Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tasco world class

4 posters

Go down

tasco world class Empty tasco world class

Post by dartfreak75 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Has anyone here has any experience with the newer tasco world class scopes if so how are they how do they compare with the bushnell banners and bsa and other economy scopes? Please don't tell me to save my money and buy a NIKON or leupold I know there far better but o can't afford them I'm looking in the 50 dollar range and yes I know you get what you pay for!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

tasco world class Empty Re: tasco world class

Post by tripples Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:20 am

I own one, its not bad for what it is. Would I buy another since purchasing other optics.....no. I may reconsider if I had 3 or 4 kids that needed scopes on rifles, but since I don't, I would much rather buy a higher quality optic.

I can tell you it has done its job and not gone out of adjustment, or fogged up internally like some of the Bushnell scopes I have and used. I will tell you that I am spoiled since I bought a Zeiss, and have a real hard time getting used to shooting with the Tasco since.

Don't be afraid to look into the new Redfield optics! I can tell you they are a good value for the money. I am looking to buy a second when I find one in stock in the power and retical I'm looking for.

tripples

Back to top Go down

Post by dartfreak75 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks bud I'm looking for something to put on a brush gun max shooting distance of 40 yards so it I don't need that 500 yard clarity I just want something that will stay zeroed from season to season and and want fly apart from the recoil of a 35 REM!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Post by RemMan700 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 am

I tested a Centerpoint out on a .308 rifle. It seemed to hold zero and track fine. I know Tommy likes them.
RemMan700
RemMan700
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Reload3006 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:40 am

they work good on my 243 and my wife's 270 but my 06 eats them for lunch YMMV
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

Post by dartfreak75 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:14 pm

I have a centerpoint on my 223 so far I like it iv been studying how to correctly use the mildot retical its really clear until you zoom it in past 10x it starts getting blurry I'm gonna try a bsa out my cousin has a good deal on one!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down