Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small rifle primers

5 posters

Go down

small rifle primers  Empty small rifle primers

Post by Reload3006 Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey every one Cabela's is having a sale on their CCI small rifle primers 19.%$ a thousand. I dont remember what it was I bought a thousand its under 20.00 normally they are over 30. so if you live close to a Cabelas store ya ought to get over there. and get a thousand or two.
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

small rifle primers  Empty Re: small rifle primers

Post by RichBirdHunter Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm

No Cabelas in Commiefornia, there was some talk of it in Irvine,Ca. but nothing yet. The Bass Pro shop here is doing well
RichBirdHunter
RichBirdHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by tripples Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 am

Thanks for the tip, that gives me an excuse to go there. The only bad thing is every time I go there for reloading supples they are usualy sold out, expecialy sold out of primers unless you want to buy packs of 100.
Tripples

tripples

Back to top Go down

Post by hawcer Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 am

yeah...they are always sold out here too. I really think the small local shops are buying them out on sale and saving on hazmat....then marking them up to around $35-40.
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RichBirdHunter Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:28 am

tripples wrote:Thanks for the tip, that gives me an excuse to go there. The only bad thing is every time I go there for reloading supples they are usualy sold out, expecialy sold out of primers unless you want to buy packs of 100.
Tripples

They should give you a rain check, it's worth a try
RichBirdHunter
RichBirdHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:57 am

If all else fells, get a couple friends together. Powder Valley Inc has a special going on this month. If you purchase 10,000 of Tula Primers, you get free freight, free hazmat and don't have to pay the insurance fee. You can also add up to 40 pounds of extra stuff.

Tula's at Powder Valley are around 20.00 a thousand. I am hopefully working with some other guys to go in and make an order up.....
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reload3006 Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm

yea that hazmat fee is a killer before there was a Cabelas near by I thought about ordering powder and primers when they had their big sales on but by the time they added shipping and hazmat fee I could just go to grafs and buy it for less
Reload3006
Reload3006

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Yes I agree. That is why I usually buy local. I have gotten to where each tax time, I am fortunate to have a couple friends that will go in with me and split the hazmat and shipping charges...

Now they have the Tulas special going on, 88 bucks a person for the primers we need and no hazmat or shipping, can't hardly get better than that for me... The closest Cabelas is 5 hours. Then I have to tend with Gander Mountain who raises their prices too high.....
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down