Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon.

3 posters

Go down

3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon. Empty 3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon.

Post by EdgarEg Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 pm

The folk at 10ring.com are telling me that Lee told them that the 3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon.
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon. Empty Re: 3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon.

Post by mac60 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 pm

That's the first I've heard of that. If that's the case I'll buy one.

mac60

Back to top Go down

3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon. Empty Re: 3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon.

Post by wiederladertv Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 pm

What? The next edition is available? I need this...I own the second edition and I love this book. Very Happy
wiederladertv
wiederladertv

http://www.wiederlader.tv

Back to top Go down

Post by mac60 Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 pm

It looks like it's just a reprint of the second edition. The data is arranged in a different format with some additions. I ordered one the other day, but haven't received it yet.

mac60

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgarEg Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:37 pm

mac60 wrote:It looks like it's just a reprint of the second edition. The data is arranged in a different format with some additions. I ordered one the other day, but haven't received it yet.
Yeah, I see it on MidwayUSA here:

http://www.midwayusa.com/Product/639649/lee-modern-reloading-2nd-edition-revised-reloading-manual
3rd edition of the Lee "Modern Reloading" will ship soon. 639649

Has yours arrived yet?
EdgarEg
EdgarEg

Back to top Go down

Post by mac60 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Ok - I have my hands on it. I'm pleased with it. Some things have actually been deleted as far as I can see. It's different in size (slightly bigger) with not as many pages. The data is arranged differently and overall is easier to read. I noticed that data for Trail Boss has been included. Several cartridges have been added and a few have been deleted. In chapter 10 there was a small section with cast bullet loads for a few different cartridges - that section was deleted. Overall IMO it's a little more reader friendly. I got it from factory sales and didn't pay much for it, I think I got my money's worth.

mac60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down