Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Camera help needed

2 posters

Go down

Game Camera help needed Empty Game Camera help needed

Post by eagle60 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:38 pm

As I posted in a prior thread, I bought a Windgame Innovations Game camera at Bass Pro a little while back. Model z4, 4 megapixel. It seemed to work fine for the first couple of weeks I was getting between 6 and 10 pictures in a 24 hour period. Then, a week or so ago I pulled the SD card and it had nothing on it. I know that something had been there on account of all them golden nuggets were gone. Thinking that the batterys had gone south, I got fresh ones , rechecked the settings for time / date etc., and again nothing.
I took it down and brought it to the house and checked everything again and it looked fine. It will take a picture, proving that the SD card is still good, but I have to be within 5 feet of it and move around slowly. Even at that it is hit and miss.
As usual, I didn't read through the included paperwork thoroughly and missed the part that said I had 14 days to fill out the warranty information or else there would be no warranty. Not much info on the net about problems with this brand so I was hoping some of you guys may have some experience with the WGI brand game cam and could offer some advice.
eagle60
eagle60

Back to top Go down

Game Camera help needed Empty Re: Game Camera help needed

Post by brow_tines Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:50 pm

I bought a wildgame innovations red6 (I think) back in Sept. it wouldn't take pictures during the night. So, I called Wildgame Innovations and they told me I could send it back to them and they would send me a new one. The turn around would be 3-4 weeks, or I could just take it back to the store I bought it from and exchange it.

So, my opinion would be to call Wildgame Innovations, I think they'll help you out Wink
brow_tines
brow_tines

Back to top Go down