Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS PRIMERS HAZMAT PROMO

5 posters

Go down

MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS PRIMERS HAZMAT PROMO Empty MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS PRIMERS HAZMAT PROMO

Post by uncleskippy Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:36 am

Today until April 11, 2011 at midnight central time, Midsouth Shooters has a promo:

Buy 5 boxes of primers (5000 primers total) and they will pay the $25.00 Hazmat fee for shipping.

Use the promo code 5HAZ when checking out.

Midsouth Shooters website

I just ordered 6 boxes of primers and paid only a little over $18.00 for shipping.

I know I saved over $30.00 when you add the cost of gas, my gunshop prices and sales tax.

Skip
uncleskippy
uncleskippy

Back to top Go down

MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS PRIMERS HAZMAT PROMO Empty Re: MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS PRIMERS HAZMAT PROMO

Post by hawcer Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 am

Good deal...Thanks for sharing Smile
hawcer
hawcer
Mod

Back to top Go down

MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS PRIMERS HAZMAT PROMO Empty Re: MIDSOUTH SHOOTERS PRIMERS HAZMAT PROMO

Post by Daywalker Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:36 pm

awesome, thanks UncleSkippy!!!!
Daywalker
Daywalker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XbonesX Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 pm

thanks for the heads up, after I got your post I got the email. i gotta check it out tonight and see what they have.
XbonesX
XbonesX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by brow_tines Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Me and a buddy went to a gun and knife show over the weekend, we chipped in and bought 7000 small pistol primers (CCI) for $25 a box !!! Shocked
brow_tines
brow_tines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down