Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show a photo of your reloading space.

+9
kcatto
scorge30
dartfreak75
RichBirdHunter
Reload3006
Daywalker
hawcer
XbonesX
Joe
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Show a photo of your reloading space. - Page 2 Empty Re: Show a photo of your reloading space.

Post by dartfreak75 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 pm

very nice guys soon as i get a chance il take a few snap shots~
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Show a photo of your reloading space. - Page 2 Empty Re: Show a photo of your reloading space.

Post by scorge30 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Eagle, I like the lazy susan for the reloading dies!

Those freakin' Lee red round die boxes give me fits in my reloading closet as they do not stack neatly. Also if you grab the top the bottom falls out dumping your dies on the ground.
scorge30
scorge30

Back to top Go down

Post by mac60 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 pm

eagle60 wrote:Thanks mac. The die storage isn't mounted on bearings or anything so I have to manually turn it in the cabinet to get to the ones in back. It seemed like the best way (for me at least) to store those round containers Smile AC is nice but I don't turn it on much. The ac has a hard time keeping up 'cause that is one of the Lowes tin building specials that I finished on the inside. Believe me when I say that it gets "hotter than a nanny goat in a pepper patch eating 10 rows at a time" in there What a Face At current electricity prices it's really not feasable to run the ac so I'm out there in the early mornings or at night mostly.

That is a sweet looking setup you have.

Thanks eagle. That's actually a brilliant idea for the storage of those round die boxes (they are a pain to store). It would be great mounted on bearings, but it doesn't look like you have much clearance there. Brother, I feel your pain. I see you're in west central Ms., so we're pretty much neighbors. I don't really shoot much during the summer - it's just too dern hot. We had a spare room in the house so the wife let me get set up in there. All I do is reload there though, casting etc. I do out in the shop. It sure is nice to be in the a/c with a ceiling fan to boot. Very Happy

mac60

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle60 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks guys, that was the best solution I could think of. It is just a couple of plywood circles with 1/4 x 1/4 strips as dividers seperated by a 2x2. Those round storage containers are something that I like - but I don't like at the same time lol.
I know what you mean scorge! There have been many times I wanted to recite my Sunday School lesson backwards 'cause I grabbed the top of the container Evil or Very Mad
Mac, we are closer than that actually, I am about 30 minutes south of Meridian. Yes sir, the heat + humidity can get ya. You probably have it a little worse being close to the gulf.
eagle60
eagle60

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAgitator Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:36 pm

It's gotten better since these pics were taken:

Show a photo of your reloading space. - Page 2 Loadingbench2

I have a very nice light (not turned on). You can see the mast in the far rh of the pic (black).
Show a photo of your reloading space. - Page 2 Loadingbench

Pre-upgrade:
Show a photo of your reloading space. - Page 2 SDC11502
BigAgitator
BigAgitator

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigAgitator?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by dartfreak75 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:08 am

thats a nice desk i like that its goood a compact and looks sturdy!
dartfreak75
dartfreak75

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAgitator Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Mine?
I picked it up from the side of the road and used it as a template... I added much reinforcement. The bottom is lagged with 1/2" X 6" long lag bolts into my floor joists. The unit is very stable so my powder and shells don't tip over as a result of operating the press.
BigAgitator
BigAgitator

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigAgitator?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2