Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly question about RCBS

3 posters

Go down

Silly question about RCBS Empty Silly question about RCBS

Post by brow_tines Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:54 pm

What's the difference between a Uniflow and a Uniflow II ?
brow_tines
brow_tines

Back to top Go down

Silly question about RCBS Empty Re: Silly question about RCBS

Post by XbonesX Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:56 pm

I don't see a Uniflow II listed on their website. This is the first I am hearing of it.
XbonesX
XbonesX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by tripples Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

I may be wrong, but I believe the original powder measure was called the uniflow. I think all new/current production powder measures are called uniflow II's.
Again I am not 100% sure but basing on memory per a phone call to them a while back when looking to get the powder baffle for an older uniflow. If I remember correct the uniflow had a slightly smaller i/d hopper and a cap that was hard plastic, the uniflowII has a slightly larger I/d hopper that is machined to fit the cast portion of the powder measure and uses a rubber cap.

I can try to get a few pics of the difference in the hoppers if i can figure out how to get them from my phone to here.

Tripples

tripples

Back to top Go down

Post by brow_tines Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:40 pm

tripples wrote:I may be wrong, but I believe the original powder measure was called the uniflow. I think all new/current production powder measures are called uniflow II's.
Again I am not 100% sure but basing on memory per a phone call to them a while back when looking to get the powder baffle for an older uniflow. If I remember correct the uniflow had a slightly smaller i/d hopper and a cap that was hard plastic, the uniflowII has a slightly larger I/d hopper that is machined to fit the cast portion of the powder measure and uses a rubber cap.

I can try to get a few pics of the difference in the hoppers if i can figure out how to get them from my phone to here.

Tripples

From what I have read/seen that's what I'm thinking Thank you
brow_tines
brow_tines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down