Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kel-Tec Shotgut Check this Bad Boy Out!

3 posters

Go down

Kel-Tec Shotgut  Check this Bad Boy Out! Empty Kel-Tec Shotgut Check this Bad Boy Out!

Post by eagle60 Tue May 10, 2011 5:57 pm

This rig would put the hurt on whatever is on the other end of it! 14+1 rounds from a shotgun housed in a bull pup stock. I think the price is going to be in the neighborhood of $750 to $800.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W638QRLqUyc
eagle60
eagle60

Back to top Go down

Kel-Tec Shotgut  Check this Bad Boy Out! Empty Re: Kel-Tec Shotgut Check this Bad Boy Out!

Post by XbonesX Tue May 10, 2011 6:18 pm

i've always wanted a "shotgut". sorry Eagle Rolling Eyes

thanks for sharing, looks pretty cool but the price is unrealistic. if i'm spending that much i'll spend a bit more and buy a Benelli.
XbonesX
XbonesX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Kel-Tec Shotgut  Check this Bad Boy Out! Empty Re: Kel-Tec Shotgut Check this Bad Boy Out!

Post by wallenba Tue May 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Did'nt Ripley hunt Aliens with one of those? Seriously, a great idea! I smell a money maker here.
wallenba
wallenba

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle60 Tue May 10, 2011 10:00 pm

You got me bones Smile Fat fingered the keyboard on account of typing too fast lol! Yeah, way pricey. I think it is a cool concept and would make a bad day for whatever was on the business end of it Smile
eagle60
eagle60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down